Inside Sales Associate
Inside Sales Associate
We are currently seeking an Inside Sales Associate interested in consistent and reliable sales work work with a company that provides long term career growth opportunities.
Full Time – 40 Hours per Week
Tuesday – Saturday – Approximately 10:00 AM – 6:30 PM
To assist the Quick Home Energy Check-Up and Sales Department’s with incoming and outbound customer communication, appointment scheduling, and database management.
This position requires work in to the early evening and on Saturday’s to better serve our potential customers.
Specifically the Inside Sales Associate is responsible for:
- Making outbound sales calls to schedule customers for a Home Energy Audit or other service.
- Answering incoming customer phone-calls or emails for the QHEC program, answering customer questions, and encouraging program participation and appointment sign-ups
- Fielding phone, email, or in-person customer inquiries for service, determining which service would be the best fit, and assisting customers with the appointment scheduling process
- Inputting customer information in to the internal database and making required scheduled modifications, as required.
- Assisting the Leads Manager in the operation of the Quick Home Energy Check-Up including communicating with both field inspectors and scheduled customers.
- Helping with the receiving and stocking of the monthly QHEC direct install delivery
Specifically the Leads Manager is responsible for the following deliverables:
- Assisting the Leads Manager and Sales Department in the sales and scheduling of customers interested in various services including Quick Home Energy Check-Up, Comprehensive Home Energy Audits, or Project Estimates
- Supporting the Leads Manager in the daily operation of the QHEC department.
The Inside Sales Associate will be based out of our Frederick office which handles an average 100 new customers seeking home improvement work per month. Atlas completes approximately 20 to 30 QHEC appointments per week and approximately 20 sales appointments per week through a team of inspectors based throughout Maryland. Additionally, Atlas also provides home improvement work ranging from insulation improvements and HVAC duct sealing to minor trades work including carpentry, roofing, and electrical.
Compensation and Benefits Offered
Atlas offers a comprehensive compensation and benefit package including:
- Full-Time – Hourly Position
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Company Subsidized Health and Dental Insurance
- Company Sponsored Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan – 401K with Employer Match
- Continuous Technical and Non-Technical Skills Training
- Candidates must pass a drug screening
- Candidates must pass a criminal background check – No felonies or violent misdemeanors allowed
- 3 Years of Phone Based or In-Home Sales Experience
- BPI Training or Certification is a plus not required
Technical Skills Required
- Strong understanding of sales techniques including overcoming objections and closing strategies and the ability to apply this knowledge through email, phone, or in-person
- Background in lead generation or cold calling and a willingness to perform this work on a daily basis.
- Familiarity with basic schedule management and willing to learn in-house database and appointment scheduling systems
- Strong understanding of home services and construction trades and the ability to explain technical concepts
- Strong working knowledge of internet browser software
- Strong understanding of home energy analysis and diagnostic testing
Non-Technical Skills/Traits Required
- Speak English
- Charismatic individual who can develop a rapport with people from different backgrounds and cultures
- Effective Communication of Technical/Scientific Concepts
- Effective leader of small teams
- Self-motivated person who thrives in fast paced work environments
- Passionate about home services, energy efficiency, or helping customers improve their homes and lives