Duct Services Crew Leader
Duct Services Crew Leader
We are currently seeking Weatherization Technicians interested in finding consistent and reliable work with a company that provides long term career growth opportunities. The position offers potential advacement as a spray foam technician, weatherization technician, or aeroseal duct sealing technician. Work is consistent throughout all four seasons of the year with no annual layoffs or partial work weeks. Typical work weeks are 40 hours. Atlas offers a comprehensive benefit package including:
- · Leading a Crew of (1) or (2) Installers in the successful completion of Duct Cleaning and Duct Sealing Projects
- · Serving as the Lead Customer Service Representative for this Crew.
- This includes a daily customer introduction, explanation of basic processes, collecting payments, and resolving customer concerns.
- · Transporting equipment weighing up to 50 pounds between the work vehicle and the interior of the home
- · Creating Access Points in Sheet Metal Ductwork and connecting equipment to existing ductwork
- · Installation of Temporary Blocks to separate HVAC Equipment from Ductwork
- · Using provided software package to complete Duct Sealing Process: This includes computer set-up, limited data-entry, and the ability to navigate a simple computer program.
- · Troubleshooting/Repairing Duct Issues including disconnects and obstructions
- · Overseeing the process of HVAC Register Removal and Re-Installation by team members
- · Set up of Protective Drop Clothes and Plastic
- · Thorough Sweeping, Vacuuming, and Cleaning of Work Spaces
Compensation and Benefits Offered
- Full Time Salaried Position – Starts between $38,000 – $40,000
- Paid Sick and Vacation Days
- Holiday Pay
- Time and a Half Overtime Pay
- Company Subsidized Health and Dental Insurance
- Company Sponsored Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan – 401K with Employer Match
- Profit Sharing
- Company provided tools and vehicles
- Continuous Technical and Non-Technical Skills Training
- Candidates must pass a Drug Screening
- Candidates must pass a criminal background check – No felonies or violent misdemeanors allowed
Technical Skills Required
- The ideal candidate will have experience in the fabrication, installation, sealing, or testing or Residential Duct Systems.
- High proficiency with basic construction tools including Drills, Hammers, and Power Tools
- Experience with HVAC tools including Sheet Metal Sheers or Snips, Crimpers, and Drill Attachments used
- High proficiency completing Duct Fabrication and Installation, Trouble-Shooting, and
- Ability to maneuver through attic and crawlspaces where balancing on joists spread 24” apart may be necessary.
Non-Technical Skills/Traits Required
- Speak English
- Charismatic individual who can develop a rapport with people from different backgrounds and cultures
- Effective Communication of Technical/Scientific Concepts
- Self-motivated person who thrives in independent work environments
- Passionate about home services, energy efficiency, or helping customers improve their homes and lives
Atlas maintains a small company atmosphere that is focused on providing a quality service every day to maintain and build the company’s reputation. There is never a shortage of work and the company is fully focused on helping employees grow so that the company can grow.
Please fill out the form below and someone from our staff will be in touch with you.